FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—September 15, 2021; Bozeman, MT: Premier Land Company and Swan Land Company announce the sale of Climbing Arrow Ranch to an undisclosed buyer. Mike Swan, owner and managing broker of Swan Land Company, was the listing broker for the Ranch. Bryce Connery of Premier Land Company represented the Buyer. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. The Ranch was listed in April of 2021 for $136,250,000.00.
Premier Land Company has a deep-rooted history and a strong commitment to excellence. With offices throughout Montana, Premier Land Company has over 55 years of specializing in representing buyers and sellers in exceptional farm, ranch and sporting properties. Although the ranch market has evolved since the early days of the company, its core values of integrity, hard work and a client-driven approach have remained the same. These steadfast principals and a deep respect for the land have resulted in an impressive network of relationships throughout Montana’s agricultural and recreational communities. The company’s long-standing relationships combined with exceptional market knowledge, have continued to allow Premier Land Company to set records throughout Montana’s ranch market.
Bryan Anderson, Broker/Owner of Premier Land Company had this to say about the Climbing Arrow Ranch sale and the current market. “This historic sale is an exclamation point on an already record year. Montana continues to experience unprecedented demand from buyers looking for high-end ranch and sporting properties.”
ABOUT CLIMBING ARROW RANCH:
● One of the most historically significant land and cattle empires in the Rocky Mountain West located only 30 minutes from Bozeman, Montana.
● Consists of approximately 79,582 acres, of which about 73,180 are deeded. ● Runs cow herd of nearly 2,000 commercial Black Angus cattle.
● Fly fishing on the CA is legendary with over 20 miles of pristine trout waters of the Madison River, North Fork, Middle Fork and the main channel of Sixteen mile Creek.
● World-renowned elk hunting exists on the Francis Unit which is home to an elk herd of 900 to 1,500, and attracts dozens of magnum bulls scoring in the 350 to 370 class with larger bulls harvested in the 390 range.
● Held in the same family for the past 62 years.
● Consists of five “Units” that are all utilized systematically, creating a highly-functional, efficient and well-run commercial cattle operation and premier elk hunting and fly fishing.
● Improvements include two owner’s homes, several homes for employees, two cook houses, a bunk house and a guest house for hunters. The working improvements include a feedlot permitted for 1,000-head of cattle, several barns, corrals, working shops, horse corrals and shipping corrals.
“The CA Ranch’s large continuous landscape and diversified agricultural and recreational opportunities are extraordinary. It would be hard to imagine a more perfect ranch. The buyer is thrilled with the purchase and is looking forward to the incredible opportunity and responsibility of building on its legacy,” said Bryce Connery